What is the white dust like substance on inner part of penis ?

inside the pennis cover every itme coming white dust can u tell me what is that
Asked On : Sat, 26 Feb 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
you are probably not circumcised.If the skin is covering the glance of penis a white powder like substance gets collected in the groove ;it is called smegma .It gets collected over a period due to collection of few drops of urine.As a practice to maintain hygiene you can clean with water.There is no need to worry.
Homeopath Dr. Swati Ramkumar's  Response
The white substance that you notice below the foreskin is known as smegma and it is a natural secretion. So if there is no itching or redness and it does not bother you in any way, just relax!!!
Keep the area clean by retracting the foreskin and washing with soap and water while bathing.
But if there is any itching or foul smell, visit your family doctor.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Manish Rijhwani's  Response
It can be smegma a fluid which is produced beneath the foreskin which is produced every 24 hrs
Keep the area clean if it persists even after cleaning or causes reddish coloration or causes itching get urself checked for diabetes

Dr. Manish R. Rijhwani
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
There is nothing serious condition with this. This is normal the collection of fluid inside foreskin in penis.but the proper hygiene should be maintained . washing is needed time to time. It is smegma Newly produced smegma has a smooth, moist texture but later it dried and white dust alike will be felt..
take care
Homeopath Dr. Gaurav Kackar's  Response
welcome to health care forum,
Both females and males produce smegma. In females, it collects around the clitoris and in the folds of the labia minora; in males, smegma is produced and can collect under the foreskin.
in males, smegma helps keep the glans moist and facilitates sexual intercourse by acting as a lubricant.

so nothing to worry, just relax and maintain hygiene....