What is the treatment of seizures for a 18 months old baby ?

My son is 18 months old and he is a 4 weeks premature baby. His head circumference was 29 cms at birth and now 37 cms. Doctors suspected Microcephaly and upon ct scan , they diagnosed mild acc. He gets mild seizures occasionally. He can t walk and talk even at the age of 1 and half year . He can crawl with help and walk in a walker with much ease. He doesn t smile much and avoids eye contact . He back arches a lot and especially when he has collic problem. His eating habits are normal and likes fruits. He likes to play with balls around him in lying position and hits them with hands and legs. He can remember what ever shown to him and can recognize them with pointing his hand when shown to him even after 10 days or more without difficulty. He is currently getting physiotherapy. Can you please advise a better treatment for his condition. We reside near Hyderabad,. AP.
Asked On : Sat, 26 Mar 2011