What is the treatment of Idiopathic Pancreatitis with Diabetes ?

I am a 25 year old male and I am suffering from recurrent pancreatitis (idiopathic) in nature for the last 13 years. I am controlling my diet and not taking fatty and rich food as much as I can. I even became a vegetarian. I am having creon or similar medicines for a long time. Sometimes I get pain 2/3 times a year. As I studied there is no medicines in allopathy for curing my disease but just preventions. Last year I have also developed Diabetes . Can you suggest me. I am really helpless and lost all hope to be cured. Please help me......
Asked On : Wed, 19 Jan 2011