What is the treatment for scab on the head ?

i have what feels like a scab on my head and i can pick it off, but it regenerates like in 1 day
Asked On : Fri, 9 Mar 2012
sounds like a build up of sebum or seborrhea. I found that using a product called Wildroot has help my scalp immensly. You get it at walgreens in the mens' hair care area but women can use it too. It was originally designed for use in the 1950's for slicked back hair styles. the key ingredients are mineral oil and lanolin. Once a week, i wet down my hair then work in a generous amount of Wildroot. I do rub it intomy scalp too. I comb it into a slicked back style and leave it in all day or over night. Then wash it out with two latherings. My scalp has never felt better, and the buildup and sores and scabbing are gone. Its worth a try, I think you will find it helps alot.