What is the treatment for hyperhydrosis for a 26 yrs old male ?

I am 26 yr old male suffering from excessive sweating / Hyperhydrosis from past few years. I am thin and tall and not overweight at all. From past one year my problem has become unbearable, if i walk or do any physical activity, I start sweating profusely. If I walk in the afternoon sun for even 5 seconds, I just start pouring all over my body. Once I start sweating I cant concentrate on anything and cannot do nothing at all. Recently after much searches on the net on the causes of sweating, I came across the few causes, with thyroid problems being one of them. I got thyroid profile test done and it showed normal results. Also fasting blood sugar is also normal. I have also read that high Cortisol levels can also cause sweating. Should I get this test done also. Other tests I am planning to do are for - pheochromocytoma , acromegaly . Since all this info are from the net, I am not sure if it will be useful. Yes I have seeked the advice of a doctor but their answers/solutions have not been helpful. Please do not advice on food, or deodorants, yoga or stuff like that cause I have already tried everything. I seriously feel this could be a underlying medical condition . Please advise any types of tests that I should do to find the root cause of this unbearable problem.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Apr 2011