What is the treatment for high WBC count causing fever and cough in my child ?

My son is 3.6 yrs old,weight is 16kg, he born healthy, now since 2 months he is having mild caugh, mild fever , some time ear pain. consulted doctors, they have suggested anti biotics which he used, but in vain. agin after 2,days same fever and caugh will occur. recently one of the doctor did wbc test, which shows it counts 14700. Doctor said it is mild infection and suggested antibiotic CEFPROZ with adol and ventolin, which I am givng him since 5 days, but there is no improvment, his body still warm and he cant have proper food. I am so much worried, pls suggest me
Asked On : Wed, 20 Apr 2011