What is the treatment for fibromyalgia? Stiffness and fatigue

My name is Tarrah, I have fibromyalgia and I would like to know how to go about finding a Dr to treat me that I can trust, I don't want to be thrown drugs, but I know I need something to help with the constant stiffness/fatigue and so I also don't want to be treated as a addict. I am on Lyrica and it helps some, but I'm only 36 and I'm a mom of a 3yo (that does not go to daycare) and I work as a server and house organizer, so I am not even close to surrendering as disabled, but I do need help daily to cope, and don't have the money to search around.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013