What is the treatment for critical stage in tuberculosis and pneumonia ?

My 67 year old mother is critical due to Tuberclosis and pneumonia .Her right lung is almost destroyed due to TB..This is a 3rd attack of the disease in last 14yrs. She is having difficulty breathing without oxygen and her oxygen levels are pretty low without support..they dropped to 50% at one time when she was off it. pls tell me if she is a candidate of lung transplant and what are her chances. urgently help..i am told lung transplant isnt an option for her .
Asked On : Wed, 5 Jan 2011