What is the treatment for citrobacter diversus?

treatment for citrobacter diversus in urine
Asked On : Sat, 4 Jun 2011
i am having citrobacter diversus in my urine .What is the best treatment for this? pls help me and tell me the symptoms of this bacteria
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
You will need to do Culture and Sensitivity testing for this bacteria because it is known to have resistance towards common antibiotics. Accordingly, the correct antibiotic will be administered to cure you.
i am planning to give nestum at 4th my baby is 71 days old it safe ? his birth weight is 3.350 kg now he is 4.730 kgs.his weight gain is normal?
thank you doctor .many of them prefer easum instead of nestum.which is best doctor?.he is having allergy on johnson's product,which product can be use for soap,oil,shampoo doctor?.pls help me
doctor , during my delivery i was 108 kg weight after 1 month i reduced 100 kg after delivery but due to breast feed i ate a lot and again i am 107.6 kg weight .now my baby is 70 days old baby.i am having pcod problem and i dont have thyroid problem.within 1month i gained a lot .it is not recomended to lose weight while breast feeding .how can i lose my weight as soon as possible,i feel very bad
thank you doctor.