What is the timeline of follicle rupture after injection, is there a possibility of conception during this time?

yesterday on 14th day my left ovarian follicle size was 20mm. Endometrium was 9.0mm. i was given injection to rupture a strength of 0000 in the evening. Please let me know within how many hours will the follicle rupture and when all should we keep sexual relation.what should be the time gap of sex. Also i would like to know after rupturing how many days the egg will stay in my body & It is possible that I will conceive this time?
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012