What is the solution for pain on the flanks radiating to pelvic and legs ? & even i had appendix removed 8 years ago

hi doc. here are my queries. Female, age 34, H. 173cm,W. 52kg. i have 2 children boy 13 years old and a girl 1 year, normal delivary no other abnormalities other than pain. i have pain in the flanks radiating to pelvic and legs, and the pain is burning. i urinate many time during the pain, this problem of mine starts before or after manstraution even when i do intercourse. i was having this pain almost 17 years. eighht years ago the suspected that i have appendix and the removed the pain didnt subside. my gyn. doc exame me uterovaginal ultrasound and she said that she dont see any problemin ultra. that was 10 year ago the first ultra. and the second was 6 years ago, the result was the same. please i need to know my problem help me in this. thank you
Asked On : Thu, 16 Jun 2011