What is the safe period in the month for having unprotected sex and avoiding pregnancy ?

Ovulation By: Anonymous On : Sat, 23 Jul 2011 Rate:1 2 3 4 5 Answers: 1 Views: 9 Hello, I ve had my period on the 1st of July so relying on my calculations my ovulation occurred between the 12th and the 16th. My following question is can my partner ejaculate without using any safety, inside of me?in this phase until my next period is scheduled? I have a regular cycle of 28 days so my next period is scheduled on the 27th of July, and we are both tested for STD s and we re negative. So will I be in danger of getting pregnant? I am very concerned. Thank you.   Edit  |  Delete - Anonymous, 3 minutes ago
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jul 2011

Welcome to HCM.
Your calculations are right. Now you are in safe period and in all likely hood you will not conceive, provided your periods come as expected.
Ovulation occurs two weeks before the onset of next period. According to that calculation if your next period comes as expected, then you must have already ovulated and it is not possible to fertilize the ovum now, making it safe to have intercourse without protection.