What is the root cause of the banging sound in my head and what medicines should I take ?

I hear a sound "i i" in my head (no sound outside) Hi, doctors. I am 35 years old (good health). I d like some answers for my symptom. My symptom: I hear a sound i i i in my head (no sound outside) for approximately ten years. I had scaned: Doppler, CT, MRI but my head is normal (The neurologist specialist said) and conclusioned that I has been stress by work, so need to do exercise regularly. So, I very expect yours recommends about: Root of symptom above; how medicine to use OR OTHERS reducing symptoms ...? I am afraid of causing more harm or memory loss if left too long time. Thank you very much.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jul 2011