What is the reason for not having periods for over 2 years ?

I m 25 years old & I been having trouble with my period lately I ve gone to the doctors & they just press my stomach & don t give me any medication the last time it took like 2 yrs to get a period which was only for a month & since then It s been a year & for like like 3 years I been having diarrhea off & on & when I eat it makes it worse I gotta go to the bathroom right away I don t know what to do I don t have kids yet & I wanna start
Asked On : Sat, 11 Jun 2011