What is the reason for my chest to hurt while coughing and why does the phlegm taste like bleach ?

I am a 39 year old and I have been sick for two weeks. Two Fridays ago I was diagnosed with a serious sinus infection. I went to a Patient First and was put on Amoxicillan since the Z-pack rarely works for me. After a week of only slight improvement, I went to my primary care doctor and she prescribed Bactrum for 10 days. I haven t been able to get rid of this nasty cough, although the sinuses are better. Now my chest hurts and when I cough up phlegm , it has a horrible taste like bleach. Is this from the two weeks of antibiotics or something else?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Nov 2011