Why does my chest hurt?

The area where my heart is feeling tight and squeezing. I just took a shower. Why does my chest hurt? I am only 14 years old, not obese, and healthy. I also had a bad stomachache yesterday and had *coughs* the D word.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Dec 2009
Keep in mind the heart is a muscular organ, muscles can get craps or spasms, because they also have blood pumping threw them. Its not always your heart that is having the problem, a good amount of the time it is the muscles around the heart... At any rate... put your hand over year heart, if it feels like its beating to fast, and your confident with your medical condition, then lay down for a while on your back, with your arms down by your side... giving your chest maximum room. It has happened to me and im pretty sure every normal person out there, where they get random chest/muscle pains from time to time... and im in pretty fit condition for the record. If this happens frequently "more then once a week," talk to your doctor/mother... about it "there is a lot of heart conditions out there. At age 14 you could have a medical condition and not even know it. Though i dont mean to alarm you, it is rare.
Same with me. im only 13 years old well im turning 14 on june 20 thou. a while ago my heart hurts i dont know what part is it but my chest where my heart is hurting so bad. i dont know why.
the same thing happened to me yesterday, i am only 17, me and my boyfriend want summing all yesterday, and after i fell asleep i woke up crying because it hurting so bad