What is the reason for bleeding black blood after finishing my periods ?

im having blacksh blood coming outta me what does that mean??? i already had my period.. got off on the 14th of march... whats wrong with me?
Asked On : Wed, 23 Mar 2011
Hello ecalissie;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The blackish blood coming a week after the regular periods is most of the time collected blood which did not come out during menses.It can even happen after sexual act in a week after periods.If it is for a day and stops then no reason to worry but if you have it for more time or the quantity increases then please consult a Gynaec for examination.