What is the problem for pulse beat in eyes ?

I see my pulse beat in my eyes when I exercise. Each beat makes a black spot with the pulse beat. What is the problem?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jul 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
You have not mentioned your age. Is there any frequent headaches you experience. Any occasional blurring of vision. You could be having problem in the arterial supply of your eyes as a possibility. Any loss of weight. Get your blood sugar and blood pressure checked. Get an Ophthalmologist consult to rule out retinal disorders, vitreous problems. It could also be a type of migraine if associated with headache. Do not delay.