What is the prescription for pimples with puss on under arms of my armpit ?

I am 17 year old girl who has diabetes(4years) i way 69kgs and am 159cm tall. i take Cylift(about 2weeks now)about 4 days ago i started growing hard pimples with puss under my arms in my armpit then yesterday they diapeared but leaving scabs so i took the scabs off but i can still feel the bump and there are marks. this morning i felt a pain on my bum so i thought i had bumped myself, but i just saw that it was the asame pimples that were under my arm that are now growing on my right bum cheek.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jul 2011