What is the percentage of me being pregnant ?

My LMP was May 7, 2010. I had sex on the 21, 22, 24, and 25th of May. My symptoms are unusually tired, fatigue, dizzy, headaches which are rare for me, tender breasts, frequent urination, can't eat anything and if I try I only eat a couple bites, slight bleeding, bloated, and cramps. I have taken 3 pregnancy tests so far. The first one on the 29th, second on the 31st, and the third on June 4th. I am wondering if it's possible to have all these symptoms and still not be pregnant. Am I making myself feel this way because I want to be pregnant? Also, from what I explained above, what is the percentage of me being pregnant? I plan on getting a blood test done tomorrow, is it necessary?
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jun 2010
  Anonymous's Response
i do hv all your symptoms even as early as 2 weeks after sex. i test my urine 1 day after my period delay and it was negative. after 1 week, i test again and i'm pregnant. i think u need to check again.
well as you told that you have taken the pregnancy test ,and the test was negative so i dont think that you are pregnant as the symptoms does not start so early i guess .........