What is the optimum dosage of letrozole ? Will it cure infertility ?

hi doctor , i am 23 years old.i want to conceive so,my doctor suggest 10 tablets letrozole 1st day of period to 10th day ,but isaw letrozole web site every doctor suggest after period completed then consume 5 tablets,but my doctor give 10 days 1st day of the period if any problem comes this 10 tablets consumed,actually my cycle 5 days for every last date 23 july, i consumed 4 tablets now. if any problem to consuming 10 tablets my conceving.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jul 2011