What is the name of oblong white pill with U15 written on one side?

today my pharmacist gave me a generic for percocet, that is oblong white pill with U15 written on 1 side. what is pill name ? thought this was free, what a sorry way to take advantage of injured/ill people, anything for a buck. GREED IS YOUR SICKNESS !
Asked On : Sun, 23 Feb 2014
HI
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern and looing to the history given here I would like to say that, without prior to clinical examination and proper diagnosis it is not advisable because taking such generic form of medicine is no advisable better to see the physician, take care and have a nice day.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.