What is the likelihood that I may have conceived? Had unprotected sex

The question is actually me seeking reinforcement. I want 2 KNOW WHAT IS THE LIKELIHOOD THAT I MAY HAVE CONCEIVED? These are the important factors to know: 1. 30year old female 2. One 4year old girl already 3. On october 18th couple hours after midnight had unprotected sex with my spouse 4. After realizing i was hoping i was pregnant- i decide to map my cycle, i realized by ovul8ion calculators (i know not always 100% accurate) that the 18th began my High fertility days. 5. Sept 9th was first day of 2nd to last period & oct 7th was the next first day of my LAST period 6. Period comes like clockwork on a 28 day cycle. 7. The very moment he climaxed and most of the missionary position my ankles were high up on his back which means my pelvis was tilted backward. And after he climaxed he fell asleep inside and on top of me for what i could calculate at least 15 minutes minimum. I went directly to sleep that night laying still and hadnt gotten up for coitus contents to spill. 8. The next morning we did it again but i only layed down about 10 minute that time. Got up and carried day out normally. MY FOLLOW UP QUESTION IS THIS: WITH ALL THESE FACTORS IN PLACE PLUS THE FACT THAT IT TURNED OUT TO BE THE FIRST DAY OF MY HIGH FERTILITY WINDOW (OCT. 18- OCT. 23) (if sperm lives 3-5 days inside the body) + he fell asleep inside me, and we slept flat all night and GIVEN THE POSITIONING OF MY PELVIS WHEN HE CLIMAXED- not sure how much ejaculate was present at the time. Hes 27 and healthy. WHATS THE LIKELIHOOD THAT I WILL HAVE CONCEIVED A CHILD?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012