What is the ideal time to have sex if planning for pregnancy ?

What Was The Best Sex Schedule If I Want To Get Pregnant If My Period Starts On 15th Then Last 22nd? my fianze only have two weeks vacation and we both decided to make a baby...
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jul 2011
The best time would be day 9 to day 14 of your cycle if you have a regular cycle of 22 days. You must have sex at least once in 24 hours. It depends on your ovulation.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal

Diabetologist Dr. Sudharshan's  Response

Welcome to Healthcare magic forum,
U can have sex everyday or alternate days from 23rd to 3rd of next month since thats the time of ovulation. All the best.
Hope I have answered ur question,
Pediatrician Dr. Aseem's  Response
welcome to HCM
read your prob , the fruitful periods are 10th day to 18th day of your period means 2nd july to10 july . n most fruitful period are 12th , 13 th 14 th 15 th day
as in these days ovulation occure so more chance to get conceive.
Dr aseem saraswat 9982583020