What is the effective treatment for productive cough during the day and dry as day progresses with blood in sputum ?

Hallo doctor i am XXXXXXXXXX i 32 yrs. Old, sir i am suffering from permanant wet cough and cold & this wet cough and cold proalem is very highly rising with sunrise till 12 to 13 o clock & during this time i troubled in breathing and speaking and my work efficiency is go down after 13 o clock this wet cough is going to dry slowly and further i troubled same as above with dry cough & cold, and some time blood is comming with cough and this cough color is yellowish green and quantity also high in morning. And another that i have very thin body and my bone & muscles are not very devloped and my weight is very low around 40kg and this weight is stable from last 10 to 15 yrs. and for this my face look very deemed , unenergetic & tensly. So Sir i am very worry about my health, if any test or treatment is required please suggest me. Thank you XXXX
Asked On : Sun, 4 Mar 2012