What is the drug action of depotrust? Is it effective?

Woukd like to ask about depotrust...i ve been using it since last year, my last injection was feb 2012 and i wasnt able to take my shot on my scheduled date to be back which is on may. I had my shot only on sept... Is depotrust already effective within 24 hours or the seven days is still applicable and so i should only have sex after 7days?
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012
Welcome to HCM!
Thanks for posting your query. I am happy to address your questions. As mentioned on Depotrust that on administering the injection on the 1st day of menstrual bleeding or starting any day (over 3months) for as long as not pregnant but recommended to use condom for the next 7 days to be more safe, as the depot effect would last for 3 months (if days have been exceeded) . Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions, I will be happy to help.