In what way does Esiflo Transcap work? Is it related to cold, dry cough?

In what way Esiflo Transcap works? I am suffering from dry cough ,especially morning & evening time.When there is cold wind that time also. Our doctor recommended Esiflo 250 Transcap to inhel durind night. Which is effective .I am using this drug since from 4 years. I would like to know after using transcap I get relief within few minutes from coughing. How this drug acts? this is my question. I would like to know the action taken by this drug medically. My email ID YYYY@YYYY Thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012