What is the diet plan for above 5years child ?

Hello,I am fatima syed, want to know about my triplets kids(1 boy & 2 girls) healthy diet plan. Now they are 5years & 4months old . I want them to be grow hralthy like all mothers wish. Example Milk(how many ML/day,fruits(names),etc. whatever is healthy for growing body & mind. They are studing in grade 1, daily they go school at 6am & come back around 2:45pm. worried what to do now, Please help to keepo my 3 soilders fit & fine.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Apr 2011
Hi,Fatima,thanks for query.There are no specific care is required.They are in growing phase so you need to give them good diet rich in protein,carbohydrates and balance fats.Give them milk and milk products,regular fruits and salads.Avoid giving them too much of biscuits,packed snacks and tinned juices.All of this are tasty but very poor in nutrition.You can give then eggs also.Offer then variety at home.At early in morning you can give them milk and fruit and for lunch some heavy stuff.

wishing them good health.