What is the diet I should take to avoid hair fall ?

I have hair falling problem my age is 24 many hair follicles per day is normal.what is the diet i should take to avoid hair fall ?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jan 2010
Everbody lose 80 to 100 hairs a day .The cause of the hair fall is mainly because of DHT a hormone in human body .There is no specific treatment for hair fall but some diet help in hair growth A wholesome diet, rich in silica, calcium and iron, will help reduce or prevent hair loss. Green, leafy vegetables, especially sea vegetables, are good mineral sources. Raw oats provide silica. Dried fruits and cherry juice are rich sources of iron.Anemia is one of the most frequent causes of hair loss. Eat plenty of iron-rich foods, whole grain cereals, dark green leafy vegetables, eggs, dates, and raisins.Vitamin E is important for healthy hair growth. Eat nuts, seeds, and olive oil on a regular basis.
  Anonymous's Response

What is good for your body is good for hair. So maitatin a well balanced diet consiting of high protiens and dairy products. Get into a proper hair care regime too with ioling and hair pack.