What is the chance of menses after taking Letsi 2.5 mg tablet?

Last month i took Letsi 2.5 mg tab and monitored ovulation .I ovulated properly .But still i got my menses regularly.I am repeating the same course of Letsi again what are my possible chances this month. Last month i took Letsi 2.5 mg tab and monitored ovulation.I ovulated properly .But still i got my menses regularly.I am repeating the same course of Letsi again what are my possible chances this month.
Asked On : Thu, 19 May 2011
without loosing patience you continue the procedure you will be success in your mission.
But you remember that while monitoring ovulation you do sex when ovulation take place.
During this period you can do sex more than one time.
At this time sperm should come in contact with ovum.
Take care,
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
I think semen report of your husband is O.K. you might have gone for his report.
If his report is alright then go for trying and trying.
Keep in mind that after intercourse do not go for urination and sleep by keeping your legs bent on the chest keeping your vagina high to prevent leaking of semen from your vagina.
Wish you good luck.