What is the cause of severe constipation with cramping, nausea and bloating post delivery ?

Hello, I am 23 years old and I have recently had a baby 5 months ago and ever since I could remember even before having her i only poop maybe once a week if that, I get really bad lower pain and cramping and nausea ..I get really bloated to where I look like I am about 5 months pregnant and I have tried laxatives and nothing works . My doctor did an ultrasound thinking it was a cyst but results came back normal. Any idea what it could be??
Asked On : Tue, 10 Apr 2012