What is the cause of recurring itchiness and prickly feeling over the vulva ?

I have a vulva itchy and prickly feeling sensation... especially after pee... i went to a doctor already 6 months ago... she gave me suppository to put inside my vagina and not to have sex contact for 1 week also, she did pap smear to examine if i have infection but found out nothing.... after the medicine it was subside for 2 weeks and then coming back again and again.... what is the cause of this??? now it s getting worst
Asked On : Sat, 21 Apr 2012