What is the cause of pain and discomfort around the hemorrhoids and the scrotum post usage of proctoglyvenol cream ?

Hello doctors, when i was a kid i already have hemorrhoids ,, and now i am 24 years old i have decided to try some medical ointment for hemmorhoids, it s procto glyvenol cream,, after 1 month of applying i feel some discomfort in my hemmorhoids and around it, it is so itchy, i felt this when i was a kid, please help me,, i cant sleep well now because my hemmorhoids hurt and around it going to my balls is so itchy,, please help me,, and thank you,, sorry for my bad grammar,,
Asked On : Tue, 27 Mar 2012