What is the cause of light fluttering sensation in the abdomen ?

I have recently started having a light fluttering sensation in the left upper quadrent of my abdomen . It s very light and reminds me of the fluttering feeling of a baby kicking in utero. It falls just below my rib cage and is only on the left side. It s not painful just odd feeling. I am a healthy 34 yr old female not pregnant.
Asked On : Sun, 1 Apr 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern this is involuntary nonspecific movement of smooth muscles, no need to worry abut this, it will go away without the medicine, hope this information helps you have a good day.