What is the cause of headache, breast tenderness post intake of unwanted 72 ?

hello Doctors,my self vineet .me and my girlfriend were in a physical relationship since a long time around 3 years we used to sex everyday or four to five times in a week .some time we did that with condom or sometimes without condom when without condom i used to discharge outside during that period we were not worry about pregnancy by luck everything was fine ...yesterday on 3rd april we got intimate after 7 months. i could not make control myself to discharge out side today she took unwanted 72 around 30 hrs after intercourse.since the time she took pill she has been feeling side effects like headache some kind of soiling on her body, breast tenderness. now i m worry what those side effects are normal ? what side effect is going to be next in 24 hrs ? what should us do ? is there any chance to get pregnant ? her periods start during 15 - 20 . what the thing for what we should care ?
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012