What is the cause of fever that peaks during late afternoon and leads to excessive hunger on subsiding ?

I am 52 years old and have had 99-101degree Farenheit fever which usually reaches a peak in the late afternoon since the past 15 days. All tests such as Widal, Monteaux, routine and cultures of blood, urine and stool have come negative. Weight is same, I feel hungry too once the temp drops. I am taking Cefixime and Ceftum(9 days over) with nizonide(5 days over) twice daily. A low feeling and 99 fever is always there. What am I suffering from?
Asked On : Wed, 11 Apr 2012