What is the cause of delayed periods post treatment for bone TB ?

Hi, I was on AKT-4 for a duration of 6 months and AKT-3 for a duration of next 6 months and stopped the course mid January. I was treated for Bone TB in L5 region. My periods are delayed by 20 days already. Wondering whether its because of medication? Also quite some changes surrounding me. Though i had a history of irregular periods, last 2-3 years have been quite regular. Please let me know if there is anything i have to worry about.
Asked On : Mon, 5 Mar 2012