What is the cause of craving for snacks at the middle of the night ?

Hello Dr, Lately i have been waking up at night middle of the night and craving for carbs snaks bad food i just go to kitchen and see whats there, cake bread anything liteally i eat till i feel full and go back to bed. I workout everyday i eat healthy i distrubute my food during the day. I want to loss wieght so am watching what i eat but i blow it at night i think i have a problem. Please help me i read online i asked my trainer, but nothing worked
Asked On : Wed, 11 Apr 2012