What is the cause of bouts of vomiting, warmness, redness and pain over the head and ears in a child with ADHD and asthma ?

Hello, my son is 8 yes old. He has a history of asthma and has ADHD/ADD. He is on 25 mg of strattera and 5 mg of focalin (sorry for the spelling). He has had three bouts of severe vomiting over the last couple of months. His temperature ranges anywhere from 96-98.4 and tends to be on the lower side of that when he doesn t feel good. He also is usually warmer on one side of his head than the other side. His ears will get bright red and burn . They are quite painful when this happens and it is usually just one ear. Now recently his hand have started to turn red with white blotches for no reason. Any idea what this might be and if they are all connected? Thanks Bonnie
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012