What is the cause of bleeding after having sex for the first time ?

So I have a very irregular period, but I was supposed to get it starting last week, I still haven t gotten it but that s normal for me I m always late..but I had sex for the first time 3 days ago, I bled a lot right after then after a few hours the bleeding wasn t that much..the next day I had sex too..both times it was with a condom and he didn t even ejaculate inside the first time..but it s been 3 days and I m still spotting a bit..what s wrong with me??
Asked On : Tue, 12 Apr 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic;
Hymenal tear causes slight bleeding and you say the bleeding was lot so it can be due to perineal tear so it will be better to get examined internally by a doctor to rule out tear.Please visit and consult a Gynaec to find the cause & get treated for irregular period and the bleeding you have .