What is the cause for my severe one sided abdominal pain that moves to my thighs ?

I am a 33 yr old female .I have lower right sider abdominal pain which goes toward my inner thie since last 4-5 month also same sided back pain .month ago my laproscopicappendectomy is done but the pain haven t stopped infact increased(my abd ct andsonography and bld test are normal) pl. is kin of very much of tension coming on my nerves also my stomch feel very heavy and give me pain more when i m standing and walking although it is continuous even after taking pain killer .some relief i there only when i lie down. also i have motions 3-4 time a day i m really worried and feel like misguided .(what is this exactly ibs, or nerve or anything else)I would like to add some more points which according to me must be considered as I don’t want to keep a single point to be neglected, yes this is my life and I have to be really concerned about it at least now looking into the past history. I had a small accident before 2 yrs back where I was collapsed from nearly 2ft high platform unknowingly ,that time I had ligament rupture in my right foot and ankle after 2 month of rest and physiotherapy I started walking gradually. I am really worried and want to seriously look into not only for present issue but for the future.
Asked On : Wed, 8 Jun 2011