What is the cause for my hands to shake while holding some objects ?

i AM 26 M with waist size 38 and height 5'11 and my weight 108kg Dear doctor , Please, i need your help and advice. My problem is my hands shake slightly, if i hold a small cup of tea, or a even a cell phone to talk and this hands shaking will be more if any one is sitting beside me or looking at me. Is this hypertension ......???? i Want you to make clear pls. actually, i have this problem since my teenage when i was in school, when my teacher ask me to read a topic from the book while standing,my hands used to shake and even my legs. In college life also when i have to give seminar or in lab doing practicals my hands shake. It looks strange, and I feel very shy to sit with my seniors. My parents dont have this .. but my Aunt have this problem do it comes in relationship. Pls.. help me on how to avoid shaking
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jul 2011