What is the cause for blood to come while coughing with headache ?

hello Doc..i m 23 years old female.I cough up with blood from 2 days..on Tuesday night when i blow my nose half of it was flesh blood.after 5/6 hour I dont need to blow my nose is clear.but I have lots of cough.and every time it with blood and headache .after this i consult with my family doc and take Azyth 500.From today morning blood in cough decrease.I want to know why this happened? I got hurt on my head on the wall on that night(when bleed start).but that was not very painful.I cried lot on that night because i was upset for something.I didnt told my doc those thing.may u kindly told me why i bleed??Is it for sinus??because i was suffering for throat infection and cold..
Asked On : Wed, 3 Aug 2011