What is the cause and treatment for fatigue, dizziness and breathing difficulty in one with hypotension and A-Fib ?

I am 48, in relatively good shape. For a couple of days I have been feeling really tired. Now I am feeling very light headed with slight nausea . I am not having trouble breathing but I feel like I can t breath well. I have a history A-Fib and low blood pressure . I don t feel right at all but I don t think it is serious enough to go to the ER and I am out of town and do not want to go to an unknown doctor. Can I get your opinion?
Asked On : Wed, 4 Apr 2012