What is the cause and remedy for white patches on the throat and yellow patches inside the cheek ?

I have white spots in the back of my throat and yellowish patches on the inside of my cheeks. Went to the doctor with stomach pains and gas he xrayed and said i was stopped up had me drink magnisum citrate pains went away slight gas has persisted but not very bad. did not notice white spots in throat till after doctor visit or patches inside cheek. also several large bumps on back right side of tongue almost to tonsils . What could be causing this and how can i cure it
Asked On : Mon, 19 Mar 2012