What is the best time to have intercourse if we're trying to conceive? s age is 29.and now i want to be pragnent,my last date of period is 13feb and it finished 16 me and my husband we want a baby.after finishing my period we meet sexualy every i m confused that how can i understand that i am pregnant or not.if my result is negative how can i get a baby.please help us.thanks
Asked On : Thu, 3 Mar 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
welcome to health care magic forum,
Farjana having sex daily after periods will not help you here, you should try to do sex when you are in your ovulation time that means you should try with your husband for baby from 11th to 17th day of your cycle, and 14th day of cycle is the peak time.
for example let us consider 1st march as your day u came into periods than your ovulation time will be 11th of the month to 17th of the month and 14th of the month will be the peak time of ovulation, so try to do sex at this period and hope you will get pregnant soon if you and your husband has no other medical problems.
for more info mail us at or visit us at