What is harpies and its tretment details ?

3 year ago i sex with infected girl, that time i infected with harpies, i having tretment with aciclover -400mg, but harpies not removed,1month go and reback infect me, so p'ls give me proper druges and tretment details.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. You need to know that herpes infection can be recurrent.. It is the nature of the infection that causes the recurrence and most often the recurrence persists.. Only few antiviral apart from acyclovir is available.. YOu may try the alternative medications.. Consult your doctors..

I have bristol around my mouth  3 days dont go away , its hurts

Anonymous's Response
herpes does not have a cure, so once you get it, you're stuck