What is endometriosis ? Does it pose any health risks if Im trying to get pregnant ?

I am 18 years old and married. I was recently diagnoised with endometriosis because of the extream pelvic pain I have with periods and intercourse, It also runs in my family. I have tried every kind of birth control we can think of. My Dr suggested that I get pregnant right away. I was wondering if that would help with the pelvic pain and if there were other benifits for people with pelivic pain. Would this be a suggested treatment?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Jan 2011