What is causing lower abdominal pains and having odorless excessive vaginal discharge which turns yellow when exposed to air ?

Hi, I m a 20 year old female and I had severe pains in my lower abdomen 4 months ago on the left side that stopped after a while. A few weeks ago I also noticed excessive vaginal discharge that is odourless and turns yellow when exposed to air. After my last period which ended on Wednesday, 21st March, the vaginal discharge continued and the abdominal pain started again and has been getting worse by the minute. I had two abortions last year and would like to know if this in any way affects what is wrong with me.
Asked On : Wed, 28 Mar 2012