What is causing delay in recovery from fever even after having medications ?

Sir I Amit Kumar, suffering from fever last more than one week(Fever recover after use drug for some time but not finally recover). I take care Dr. of CGHS Dispensary Laxmi Nagar wef 10 Apr 12 taking following drugs:- (i) Sumo Tab (ii) Supradyn (iii) moxclav 625Mg (iv) Gelora Oral Gel, (v) PAN D (vi) Aprovit 200Ml Syp & Dr advice following test today Widal test , HB, TLC , DLC, ESR & P/S for malaria parasite. Sir please advise me.
Asked On : Fri, 20 Apr 2012